There is War on America. WL just nuked the Bank of America.
Let's see the incompetencies to date:
1) Send Mail #1. Did not reach. Problem: Name wrong and Room Number not included.
2) Send Mail #2. Did not reach. Problem: Name wrong and Room Number not included.
Note that for 1) and 2) I did not realize that my name was wrong and that the room number was not included.
So I called them up and fucked them upside down. They claim name change must go down to the branch and show passport. Middle finger ..|.. Then, I told them to put my room number. The fucking operator also insisted for a mailbox number and so I gave it
3) Send Mail #3. Did not reach. They included the mailbox number but not my room number, against my explicit instructions. Fucking morons.
So now today, I called up and fuck em real good. Nuked the fucking Bank of Americunt. I've been kind and understand but it is now Week 4 of 10 and I haven't received my Check Card yet!!! The fucking operator either has a hearing problem or my English is that bad... I think it's the former. Spent 10min spelling out my address, and to ensure that they do not fuck up like changing Room Number to Apt Number. Fucking morons. Fucked them about their 5-9 business day delivery time. Fucked them I wanted the card by Thursday. Fucked them I wanted it to be sent via a trackable mail.
And now, they promise it will reach me by Wednesday through some Fedex service.
See... whenever I am nice and understanding people want to take advantage of me! This has happened every fucking time in my personal history. And you're sitting there wondering why WL is such a fucker?
In the realist perspective of political science, Might makes Right. The Strong do as they will, The Weak suffer what they must. Apply it to customer service relations. Fucking makes Right. The Fuckers will get what they want, The Goodie-Two-Shows will suffer whatever cockups they must.
I'm through with this Mr Nice-Guy charade. Fuck my roomate. Who cares. This WL. Hell, this is America. In America, we complain, we fuck people, we sue.
Wednesday. I better get it. Too bad I'm not Darth Vader, cause I'll definitely force choke the fucking operator on the phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment