Ok I don't get it. Everything seems fine but I'm still moody. Not the PMS type but just... you know moody... Why?
I guess because I'm taking it too far. While things looks the same, they are not. There's just too many firsts to be accomplished here and now:
1) Not Studying. This has become a problem. Why? Cause what else is there to do? I have no job, no research project, no PC games, in other words I have nothing significant or interest-captivating enough to sustain me. I am idle. And I can't handle that. And I don't think it's environmental specific too.
2) No Significant Purpose for my stay here. Related to the option above... Why am I here? What is our mission? What is the objective? In one of the more recent posts, I claimed that most of the objectives have been met. Good job. More problem. Now what? If the mission is complete, what do we do? Again, I'm pretty sure this is environmental non-specific.
3) Roomate. Ok, he's a nice and un-intrusive person luckily... but there is still a problem. There is no privacy. Fuck la! I have concluded privacy is as important as food, air and water. It should be a basic human right. Why aren't the Americans making this an issue? Simply put, because there is no privacy, there is nowhere I can retreat to in insolation. And it's driving me nuts. People need their fucking private space damn it!!! Oh yeah, this is only made worse with shared toilet facilities.
Ok... so what to do now? People like SEP because they say it gives them a holiday. I'm on holiday now and it's driving me insane!!!
Back to standard configuration then. Start mugging (albeit within the same limited constraints I set myself at the start), and time to bring in the games. I think SMAC would do nicely.
At this time, it reminds me of a Warhammer 40k quote: Heresy grows from idleness.
I guess I never really understand what that really meant until now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i think you already found a full-time job: whining. congrats.
Read the disclaimer moron
Post a Comment