Fuck UCLA Halls... Fuck em... I didn't sign up for this shit.
What I expected to see in American Halls
1) Parties.
2) Drunk (maybe naked) girls in the hallways.
3) Sociable environment.
4) People who talk about Star Wars, after all America is probably the most SW-proliferated country in the world.
I am getting none of these here. WTF. People say that Thursday night is Party night in UCLA... erm ok... where? There are no drunk or naked girls in the hallway either. And this place is as sociable as PGP... no I think PGP is probably more sociable.
I didn't sign up for this shit!!!
You see, whenever WL tries to open up, be open-minded, be friendly... listen to the advice that you my friends sometimes suggest to me... NO-FUCKING-BODY RECIPROCATES. Every single fucking time. Why the fuck do I even try anymore? Why the fuck do I even bother? Why the fuck do I even stretch out a hand, when what people do is slap back at me? Hey! Fuck you all assholes (pointing to everyone on this miserable planet). Henceforth, I have developed a new law.
The Law of Anti-WLism
This law states that whenever WL tries to do something that is not in line with his normal established behavior, be it physically doing it or adopting a mental mindset... nobody will reciprocate. Hence, it is better off to be WL, and never change or adopt a stance that is not consistent with WL-ism.
Fuck the Americans. Fuck the World. Fuck society. Arghhh... Fuck Everybody.
Oh yeah... today's dinner was fucking horrible. -10 out of 10. There was only one edible item in the entire fucking restaurant. French Fucking Fries. WTF is wrong with this people? You can cook up over two dozen dishes, and you can't cook something edible for WL to eat?
If there is any lesson to be learnt from this colossal waste of time-and-money it is these:
1) Control your living environment like your life depends on it. For me, it translates into absolutely no sharing of rooms with anyone. With a Kantian vengeance!!!
2) Control your eating environment like your life depends on it. For me, it translates into no "meal plans" or whatever shit like that.
I fucked up. I made a mistake. I took the easy way out (in the short-term anyway). Meal Plans. Food is ready. One flat fee. No need to pull hair over finances of each meal. Guess what? You are putting your diet into other people hands. Now do you want that? WL... you fucking idiot!!! Have you not learnt?!?! NEVER EVER LET ANYONE CONTROL WHAT YOU EAT.
And you know what? After wasting time-and-money, I still will not have the treasured experience of living in America, in the truest sense of the word. Why? Cause I live in a fucking dorm. Am I going to live in a fucking dorm next time? NO!!! I eat on a Meal Plan. Am I going to have meal plans next time? NO!!! As far as this "simulation" of living in America is, it's one hell of a fucking inaccurate simulation. I won't even have a chance to eat microwave food. Hell, I'm in America. Land of the Microwave Oven!!!
You know, I finally understand what that black guy meant... the guy on Bruin Walk. The story (real one) goes like this. I was walking back to Hall, about 2 weeks ago I think. Past a black guy... and he was talking over the phone. Loudly. Fucking loudly. Here's what I remember:
"Hey man... I'm 21 this year, and I'm still living in a fucking dorm! A fucking dorm! I have no girlfriend... {can't remember but it was a long list of complaints}... I only got a fucking dog!"
Now I understand...
I have only myself to blame. Fuck you WL. Fuck you. May the American girl next door come and rape you for the rest of your stay in UCLA.
Fuck... and now I'm bounded by contract to live in this miserable place, eat this miserable food for the next 2 fucking months. If I could get a refund, and move out. I WILL. But I can't. Contract. Fuck you UCLA Halls!
Screw this place. 7 weeks left. I'm counting down...
Fail to Plan, and you will be Planning to Fail...
Fail to Control your Environment, and the Environment will Control you...
Fuck. I feel like a prisoner. Correction. I am a prisoner. I have no fucking freedom at all!!! Prisoners have no privacy. I have no privacy. Prisoners eat what people give them. I eat whatever that is on the menu on the restaurant. America... land of the free. My fucking foot...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment