Yes, unbelievable!
WL wants his Stats Thermo course back! That's after I dropped it and missed 2 lectures... Damn. Why? Cause I can't find a research posting/attachment/job/anything... so the next best things is do as many mods as I can. And stop giving me the crap of experiencing LA... which everyone shoves into my face. I can't stand it... WL got no gf ok? No gf means no sightseeing or touring. Period. Case Closed!
Problem is, I would need to go 3 units over my current limit. That means an uphill war with the Counselor here. For some reason, they are hardcore on not letting me go above the limit. And hell, they're wrong.
When I get back... I'll have even less time then now. If I can't survive here... there's no hope when I get back.
EDIT: NOT!!! Just saw the last two lectures notes. I'm not going back in there. No way man!!! I'll think of something to occupy my mind...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment