Sunday, January 13, 2008

Buying Underwear

Trying to buy cheap underwear online, and see if I can avoid a S$100 cost of shipping clothes from Sinkapore to LA...

Fuck I hate this process... It involves screening through pictures of men in their underwear (and you know that part)... Ughh... so obscene. Why the fuck do the online shops need to put a picture of a male model wearing it?

If you want to put pictures, put one of a girl dammit!!! I'm not interested in looking at guys... even if that part is covered!!!

And the problem with Americans is that they have all these cheem terminology for their clothes. I don't even know what my pants is called, what my underwear type is, what kind of T-shirt I wear and its material or even my size... All I know is I wear Large for everything, which is what my mum tells me... But Large as in how large? Dimensions!!! Inches!!! Americans uses these things. And don't tell me to go down to the shops... they're rip offs!!!

Fuck la... it's the Pillow Saga all over again... Why are Sinkaporeans so imprecise???

See that's the fucking problem when buying stuff online for daily essentials like food, groceries, clothing, etc... It's because of Sinkapore imprecise mentality, which is why WL is suffering now in America!!! Stop using qualitative phrases and use quantitative descriptors (Hint: Tip to all Sinkaporeans). Unlike electronics stuff, where specifications are laid out and we are all familiar with it (or at least I am), that makes stuff easy to buy online. We need specifications for everyday items man!!!

I can't stand it... I'm in the land of online shopping and I can't buy a fucking thing online cause
1) The shipping prices are too high, cause the items I'm buying are too cheap relatively speaking
2) The shippping time is too slow, cause I need the item now
3) And I dunno even when I order the item, if it will end up to be the correct one

3 comments:

d3ject said...

find a walmart la..

WL said...

Nearest walmart is 10km away man... and I dunno of any bus that goes to that place yet...

d3ject said...

your hall friends? they shd mostly have cars..