Haha Yeah!!! Reinforcements have arrived!!!
My shipment from Singapore just arrived today. Meaning more clothes and Laundry Torture every fortnight (instead of weekly)!!! WOOHOO!!!
Also got my new and cheap textbook from Singapore shipped here, along with a couple of files, which strangely enough I can't find these types in America.
Plus, my Amazon shipment has also arrived. New stylus is great...
Guess who is missing?
BANK OF AMERICUNT VISA CHECK CARD
What da fuck is their problem??? Comparatively, I ordered my Amazon shipment last Thursday (or was it Wednesday), and it got shipped to me by Tuesday. Given the long weekend since Monday was a public holiday, it means that you can ship stuff to me within the states within 2-3 business days. And note I use the slowest shipping (i.e. free). And it still got to me faster than the bloody Bank of Americunt!!!
I swear I am going to blow up their building in Westwood Village. Soon...
You know next time I come to America, when filling up the Visa form, there is a section that ask you something like "Are you a terrorist or intend to conduct terrorist acts in America?". I'm gonna tick "Yes" and write "I want to blow up the Bank of America for their sheer incompetence in delaying my Visa Check Card."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment