Absolutely horrible. Worst to date.
There was no eatable meat. Ended up eating rice with tofu, french fries and milk with cornflakes. Fuck...
Well, at least tonight there is the Terminator series and I can get to ogle at River Tam once more. I wanna fuck her!!!
For you people who obviously haven't heard of her (deprived Singaporeans sigh):

Ok what's so good about her?

Erm... ok the last picture is kinda creepy. It reminds me of the Borg Queen, and that's the last person in the universe you wanna fuck. Seriously.
EDIT: See it only gets worse! No new episode tonight, it was a re-run of the 1st episode!!! Argh!!!!
3 comments:
Don't see anything for me to leave a general comment so I am commenting on this. I think blog is a GREAT idea for you because you have so many thoughts. Better to say than to keep them to yourself. And you are loving the F*** word alot...almost every entry have this word. Take care and hope the bank matter is settled~!=D
haha and to add to that, i think you will succeed as a professional blogger because your posts are really quite entertaining! haha. (:
Oh... this is WL uncensored. Raw footage. Not PG material. Not for kids.
Post a Comment