There's one thing constant in America and Singapore. Banks. They're both fucked. Who was the dickhead who said that overseas banking support was better? Well, it's not in the US I can guarantee you that!!!
First similarity, they have a long convoluted options and irritating machine-voice (or human-voice) in their support phone line designed to obscure one from getting to the customer service officer.
Second, they're both retards. WTF! Bank of America cancelled my first check card (i.e. Visa debit card) and reissued out another, increasingly the delay! Fucktard on the support line says it will get to me by 17 Jan 08. FUCK U!!! That's 2 fucking weeks asshole!!!
Now UOB. Because all the dickhead websites in the States will not accept a non-US billing address, I had to call UOB to change the billing address to my current one. It takes 5 fucking working days to effect things change. WTF!?!?!
I NEED TO ORDER STUFF USING A VISA CARD!!! FUCK YOU ALL THE BLOODY BANKS IN THE WORLD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment