Friday, January 11, 2008

PILLOW!!!

I got my 2nd pillow... FINALLY!!! After making the time and effort and expending kJ of energy going further down town to get it from Linens N Things shop. US$10... ok la... Bought another towel too.

WTF... it's getting warmer with each day. Today, I even took off my jacket, cause the outside environment was like air-conditioned with sun. WTF!!! I spent a million bucks on my Quilt Blanket and now I think it's gonna be obsolete by next month. Lucky I didn't buy another set of thermal underwear pants.

Anyway, I think I got to get my laundry planned out. Was thinking of doing it every fortnight. Initially, I was thinking of changing T-Shirt & Socks on Mon, Wed and Fri, and changing pants on Mon and Thu. I have sufficient T-Shirts (7 total) and Pants (5 total) and Socks (10 total). However, it does not seem I have sufficient underwear (10 total) to change it daily. Fuck...

No comments: