Saturday, January 26, 2008

FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

Banks. They are FUCKING IDIOTS. All of them.

ALL AMERICAN BANKS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS. EVEN DBS/POSB AND UOB CAN DO MUCH BETTER THAN THEM!!! WHOEVER SAID OVERSEAS BANKING WAS BETTER IS WRONG (WELL, AT LEAST IN THE U.S.A.)

Read about how the major banks lost billions of dollars this month due to some sub-prime crap that I can't understand. Who cares, they made major loses. Serves em right!!!

I HOPE THEY LOSE MORE MONEY!!! I HOPE THEIR SHARES DROP!!! I CURSE YOU BANK OF AMERICA TO COLLAPSE AND FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY!!!

FUCK YOU!!! FUCK EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!!

Where's Osama when you need him? Somebody fly a plane into the Bank of America HQ building!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have u tried calling them up?

WL said...

Like that's going to do any good. I called like four fucking times already. I'm gonna fuck an email to them really soon. Bloody Americans are same as Singaporeans. Useless Banks!!!

d3ject said...

yeah email helps sometimes, can get to a higher level customer service officer instead of some indian call centre..
a long complaint email about my baggage damage +late delivery to delta airlines got me some money back at least

WL said...

Yeah, the problem is getting above the Indian call center level. Those pple cant do anything. They were trained to be helpless... Anyway the 3rd resending should arrive by Mon/Tue... If not then you know what will happen