Thursday, January 10, 2008

I will be Getting $$$$$

YESH MAN!!!

After much checking today, I believe I will be getting some refund on my accommodation. Estimated US$450 will come back to me (assuming they don't charge for extra shit like damages). This is because I have paid for about 4mths rental, when I will only be staying until 21 Mar 08.

Oh yeah, UCLA is quite anal about this. I have to fuck off from my Hall by 21 Mar 08, 10:00pm. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. And I intend too... if not they'll start charging me a ridiculous $75/day for a room again. For comparison purposes, one-day stay in a 3-Star Hotel (ok the cheapest one), cost S$100 = US$70. Almost the same price but much better facilities.

Plus, I just did a brief traveling survey today. Student rates for air fares within US cost in the region of US$100. :D

No comments: