Saturday, January 5, 2008

Fuck the Food, especially Mexican

Fuck the food in America, it's
1) Awful
2) Expensive

Especially mexican food... had mexican food for the past 3 meals!!! A meal at the mexican fast food (e.g. Taco Bell) cost $7.00+ on average. And it's freaking salty (or perhaps the one I bought was naturally salty). The problem with mexican food is that they mix all the shit out into their taco/burrito/whatever, that makes it difficult to dig out stuff that I don't like. No, I haven't tried to custom order... not yet anyway, maybe I'll do it when I'm more familiar with this place.

And why have I been eating mexican food all along? Cause:
1) First time I thought it would be cool, in comparison to burgers and stuff. I was wrong.
2) Second time it was the only stall still open on campus
3) Third time, I was walking around the outskirts of the shopping district and only mexican food was available for my hungry stomach.

One more thing. Why is it I haven't seen a single McDonald here since I arrived?

No comments: