That's it... That is FUCKING IT!!! WL gonna start shooting people already!!!
Fuck the UCLA Halls! They're fucking ripoff. Do you know how much money I pay each month to stay in this miserable place? Let's see it's about US$1400 or S$2000 per month. PER FUCKING MONTH!!! I could live in PGP back home for an entire fucking SEMESTER with that kind of money!!!
And what kind of fucking "value" am I getting?
1) All they serve is fucking Chicken every single fucking meal. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. I will sue UCLA Housing for psychological damage - I don't think I'll ever eat chicken once I get back home. That's what Americans do right? SUE!!! No fucking fish here, No fucking prawns. Every fucking day is chicken chicken chicken!!!
2) The laundry broke down today. OH FUCKIN GREAT. I only have 2 more pieces of clean underwear left. Fuck!!!
3) I climb up and down a fucking 1km hill (dimensions not exact) every fucking day when there is school. And this is pissing the fuck out of me!!! Hello!!! Living on campus is supposed to be convenient not a fucking CHORE!!! I'll be better off living off campus at some apartment near a bus stop... and guess what? The public buses go straight into the campus (well not exactly into... but the distance to walk from the main campus area to the public bus terminal is like half the distance to walk from hall to the main campus area... and it's a flatter terrain!!!)
4) Finally, I don't even get a single fucking room to myself!!!
And now, I'm gonna disprove the jack shit "advice" that has been spreading around in NUS. Or somehow it was ingrained to me about SEP. See, dude this is what happens when you do not think critically and soak up all the bullshit that people say! YOU SUFFER!!! LIKE ME NOW!!! Stay with a roomate they say. If he's American, he can introduce you to America and show you around.
A TOTAL FUCKING FALLACY!!!
1) Your American roomate has totally no fucking obligation to be a bloody tour guide.
2) You're making an assumption if you can get along or find something in common with your roomate.
And so back to my point. What's the fucking point of living with a roomate? NONE!!! I should have chose a single room, which I think is an option for Apartment (but not Halls). Ultimately, it might end up to cost the same... I dunno. I don't wanna do the calculations, it'll piss me off even more!!!
Fuck UCLA Halls!!!
Btw, I hear there's a summer programme in UCLA this June.
To all you dickheads... DO NOT STAY IN UCLA HALLS. STAY IN AN OFF-CAMPUS APARTMENT!!!
Fucking hell! Thank god my SEP is only 1 quarter. I feel like I'm going nuts now... only 2 more months of this shit to go. And lastly, just to clarify, it's not American or American-culture specific... if you had noticed all four major problems would be fixed if I did a little bit more homework and opted to stay in an apartment. Maybe a single room. Public transportation instead of walking. Choice of food, even though it may be expensive. And fuck the laundry....
IMPORTANT LESSON. In English-speaking countries, the fucking culture is irrelevant. Your living conditions is all that matters. And you have control over that!!! Do not be an ass like me and assume everything should be ok!!! It will not!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment