After some analysis, I find that customer service is the same in Sinkapore as in America. Let me illustrate to you the slight difference:
WL: "Hello, I want to complain about {insert WL complaints here}..."
Singapore: "Sorry la, can't help you. Bye!"
America: "Sorry sir, I'm afraid I can't help you with that. But we do appreciate you in doing business with us. Thank you and have a nice day."
What's the difference? Not much. They're both fucking incompetents that's for sure. Singapore customer service at least is direct even though may not be polite. American customer service will sweet talk to you and patronize you, especially the "we appreciate your business".
FUCK YOU MAN!!! I do not need your fucking lip service!!! I need you to solve the fucking problem.
On this note, Singapore customer service wins. At least they are direct. American customer service are just plain irritating. Assholes!!!
And you know what? Both sides are equally incompetent. Somehow the customer service are trained to be idiots with no higher-order thinking (Sidenote: If I am not mistaken the industry purposely does this... to de-power their customer service officers from taking any non-std action). So many times I call to ask em to solve a fucking problem, and they repeat what I already know from what I can gather from the website.
Hello??? AM I A FUCKING IDIOT??? FUCK U!!! I can read the website you know!!! Why da fuck do you think I called??? Morons... if all you can is repeat the fucking website, what fucking good are you for!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment