Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Do I need a 500GB Ext HDD?

Ok... Needs vs Luxury. Does WL need a 500GB Ext HDD?

Pro-500GB Camp:
1) Expand the capacity of my miserable 120GB ext. HDD drive, of which 50% if already used up by official work.
2) Usable for future trips, whereby I can carry 500GB of pure portable entertainment (a mistake I made this time was not to bring any entertainment)
3) Can get it slightly cheaper than in Singapore
4) Warranty is 5 yrs, so not an issue... if spoil can always wait for next trip to the US to RMA it.

Anti-500GB Camp:
1) Waste money!!! WL is already broke!!! There is no more money left!!!
2) Did I say we were broke???
3) Delete the unnecessary files damnit!!!

Sigh... what to do? Do I need a 500GB ext. HDD? Been watching a lot of movies lately, but ya, must delete them... not worth keeping. All boring like shit. Good for single view only.

No comments: