Monday, January 14, 2008

I Hate America

This is official. WL hates America. Period. It's eating up all my money, and I can't track where it goes because every fucking thing is in hardcopy.

Damage to date:
1) US$183 for first 2 day of initial accommodation before 4 Jan 08.
2) US$417 for "Settling Down" expenses... buying useless winter shit which are now obsolete since it's so fucking hot here.
3) US$60 for Week 1 eating expenses and misc shit that I lost track off.
4) US$143 to upgrade my meal plan.
5) And estimated US$100 for textbook and cost of photocopying.

Total damage of US$900 for COMPLETELY USELESS JUNK. I do not want to convert it to SGD.

I HATE AMERICA!!! NUS STUDENTS, DO NOT COME TO AMERICA!!!

FUCK I HATE SEP!!! I HATE SEP!!!!!! AND FUCK ALL THE SINKAPOREANS WHO GO FOR SEP AND FORCE WL TO GO FOR SEP AS A COUNTERMEASURE-DENIAL STRATEGY!!!

One more advice if you're coming to America. Pack everything. Check in 2 x 20kg of baggage. I checked in 1 x 15kg and I'm hitting myself in the groin now. I'm serious. My mum gave me the shitty of advice, "just buy the rest in America", AND SEE HOW MUCH MONEY GOES DOWN THE DRAIN!!! Seriously, if you're going for a period for 6mths or less bring everything. Bring enough shampoo, soap, toiletries, mouthwash to last you. Daily shit cost me an estimated US$100!!!


I think I'm sinking into depression. Luckily, the Resnick Psychiatric Hospital is nearby (it's part of UCLA). Which reminds me, shld send my CV to them for a job. That way if I go nuts, help is in the workplace. LOL!!!

No comments: