WL has come up with a hypothesis (a bias one of course) about the proliferation of online shopping in America.
As you know, America is arguably the most "online-shopping" friendly country in the world. You can order any fucking thing in America provided:
1) You can wait for shipping and accept the shipping charges.
2) Have a US-based debit/credit card.
Why? Is it because of their good IT infrastructure. Maybe...
Now WL tells you why from his opinion.
For the record, LA is a girl's paradise. Why? Cause you girls can do shopping. You all love that right? The stuff that WL hates. Girls, you can fucking walk for miles and the shopping won't end. I was sitting a bus from Westwood to Santa Monica and almost the entire journey I saw fucking shops everywhere... I mean EVERYWHERE!!! Girls, please don't go into orgasm and wet the damn chair!!!
But that means, it's WL worse nightmare!!! WL is a simple person. WL know what he wants to buy before even stepping out of the house. WL is not very brand conscious, unless for purchases in excess of $100 or electronic items. WL likes cheap stuff. That means cheap 3 for $10 T-Shirt and stuff like that.
Now in Singapore, I suppose it's easier... cause my mum does the shopping LOL. In America, it's hell. They are so many fucking shops stretching for miles!!! How do I know which ones are rip off? You see, in LA I have not seen any shopping centers (but I think they do exist downtown). This means the stalls are spread out in single-story housing units... and to do comparative shopping (i.e. go to Stall A, B and C to compare prices) is going to take fucking load of time and kJ!!!
Henceforth, the proliferation of online shopping. Now all WL has to do is go to www.PriceGrabber.com and I can find the cheapest 500GB Seagate Ext HDD to purchase and ship to my place.
That is when I receive the bloody Bank of Americunt Visa card...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment