Yeah man... tonight was great... Heavenly experience dude! You guys are seriously so deprived in Singapore!!! Thoughts in italics.
Earlier tonight, a bunch of girls knocked on my door.
"It's Diddy Riese time..." the leader said seductively.
Erm... wtf is a Diddy Riese? Sounds like a damn stupid and cartoonish name anyway...
"It's really cheap, about a dollar only," she chirped (as most Americans do... they are quite a bunch of animated people).
So, in the middle of the night, WL went with the bunch of the girls for a Diddy Riese, whatever that was. Walked a lot as usual (American fetish remember?) and on the way, they told me more about Diddy Riese, and how some people get totally overwhelmed for their first experience. Oh yeah... I couldn't wait.
Finally, we got to some place at the edge of Westwood village, and some guy at the place asked me if I wanted the two of them, and of course I said yes... how could WL refuse right?
And it was great that night... and damn cheap too. Just US$1.50 with taxes. Everyone went cheap. The best part was when I was checking out the stuff at the center, sandwiched in between the two of them. The liquid just oozed out... and I made quite a mess. Hey, my first time ok? Awesome man, it was sensational... By the time I got back, I was so tired, I just plonked on the bed and fell asleep.
Fuck U la! You think WL was having sex with the girls is it?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diddy_Reese
Sigh... dirty-minded Singaporeans.... I was eating the ice-cream sandwich (the ice cream it's sandwiched between two pieces of cookies). At first, I tried to eat it like a sandwich, but the ice cream kinda came off... so I used a spoon in the end.
Disclaimer: The above events may have been selectively exaggerated, but we offer no apologies for misrepresentation of facts. Readers discretion and critical thinking is advised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaa oh mannnnnn....
the word verification requested by blogger suits this post - "owthfyf". haha
Post a Comment