Alright, we've already burn SGD11,000 on this whole charade, and it's time for damage control. No point crying over spilled barium sulfate solution (when mixed it looks like milk).
For professional stuff, we have in order of preference:
1) Chemistry Research Project.
2) Part-Time work in a Chemistry/Biology laboratory.
3) Part-Time work in any fucking laboratory.
4) Research seminars & workshops.
5) "Self-Sabbatical"
OK... Analysis. 1 and 2 are most definitely out. Maybe 3 I can get. I'm doing 4, and I should start on 5.
For personal stuff, we have (scratches head furiously) in order of preference:
1) See my wife.
2) Attend conventions/exhibitions.
OK.... Analysis. 1 is way too expensive, I've done the maths. Can't find any conventions/exhibits of interest so 2 is out.
Yeah, great. This is great help... And no, don't give me the crap of going to some crap nature reserve, the beach, Disneyland, Universal Studios, etc... WL not interested in those stuff! It's amazing you know, how can people stand wasting time and money on such useless shit??? It'll drive me nuts!!!
Oh ya, if you dudes think of coming for SEP. Make sure you plan WTF you want to do here. I thought I could figure out when I got there. It's been 2 weeks. I got nothing!!! And I'm damn stressed because of it!!! I'm not getting value-for-money for my SEP!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment