Oei! Fuck you la WL!!! You're supposed to be doing your lab report!!!
Ok... time for the mid-quarter module commentary
World Politics
Think this is my favorite class so far (Heresy!!! You like artsy classes WL???) Big class, lots of Year 3s and 4s... But who cares, no curve right? Prof is funny. Very direct and animated. Good criticisms of nations especially America (he's American btw). Doesn't sugar-coats the truth as well. I think he's a good example for a humanities prof - uncensored and unbias. Not like the crap you see in Sinkapore, all singing the Sinkapore tune...
Ethics & Public Policy
Interesting class. Medium size. Funny prof... digresses a fucking lot. And it also makes me confused as to the focus on his lecture. Oh well, got course pack so I guess I will just follow it. Tells funny stories too. Especially about kids and marriage.
Inorganic Chemistry
Wah... this prof is blur like anything. I think he's a research-type of prof, not-so-good at teaching. Some of his examples and illustrations given in his classes are wrong; sometimes students notice it and ask, sometimes not. Actually been ponning half his classes so I only have a half-past-six idea of what's going on...
Chemical Instrumentation
A small class with about 20 students (actually slightly less). The prof is more of the "by-the-book" kind of guy. Sometimes digresses into his experience in the industry... kinda refreshing sometimes. Module is really boring. It's instrumentation! As dry as it gets...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment