Officially, UCLA recommendations are to study one hour for every official hour of tutorial/discussion/lectures/etc... I think that's good wisdom. NUS official recommendations in 10hrs/wk, and we know what a fucking gross underestimate that is. Anyway, if you remove labs, a normal 4MC module has about 4hrs lectures and 1hr tutorials weekly... and hey it comes down to the same recommendation as UCLA.
So... in the spirit of mugging efficiency, I shall spend no more than a 1:1 ratio on mugging. This means in theory:
1) 4hrs per week for PChem
2) 4hrs per week for Inorganic
3) 4hrs per week for Pol Sci
4) 3hrs per week for Public Policy
I think it's a good guide to start with. However, I think I can shave off 1hr (or maybe 2hr especially at the beginning) for Inorganic due to its relative ease, comparatively speaking. However, as the humanities mods may get quite taxing, or shit will happen later, let's just set the upper limit at 5hrs/wk for any module.
Did I mention that I haven't done any studying yet outside normal curriculum time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment