Ok, for those of you who know WL long enough, you should know WL doesn't drink water.
Ok... maybe you don't. Well, I don't eat vegetables too FYI. Alright... enough of the gasping and OMGing... Sheesh... Don't ask me where I get the vitamins, I have no idea. And no I don't get constipation (not since when I was a kid)... the human body adapts you know.
To be technically correct, I do drink liquid (like juices, canned drinks and stuff), but I don't ever drink water (as in plain water). The only exception is when I am sick, only then I drink some warm water. And no, I don't get sick all the time too ok!
Ok back to water.... Now, in the States, I DRINK WATER
I'm not kidding. I DRINK WATER. I have probably drunk more water in the last week than I have in the last year (excluding sick periods). Why? It's fucking not humid here, and my throat dries up real fast. Lips too. In Singapore, we say "Fuck U" to the humidity. In America, without humidity it is also a problem. Sidetrack, why is it there's problem everywhere I go???
So yeah, I DRINK WATER now. So why am I not drinking liquids like canned drinks and stuff. I have one word for you. MONEY. It's expensive in America (actually not really), but considering the amount of liquid I need to take in, no choice lor... water is free.
And I need to go to the toilet a lot more than I used too... Fuck this is just irritating and troublesome. Like now.... I think I need to go to the toilet to pee... Useless bladder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment