Thursday, January 3, 2008

Reached UCLA

Managed to get to UCLA grounds by the FlyAway shuttle service from LAX Airport to Westwood. $4 Bucks... well quite cheap compared to SuperShuttle that goes for $10++

Unfortunately, the trip from the airport shuttle drop-off point to my hall involved a convoluted trip of two internal shuttle bus service. For some reason, UCLA shuttle service goes around the campus and not inside it. What kind of fucking idiocy is this? See map, route traced in red:

For the record, UCLA does has an evening van service that operates from 6.00pm to 11.00pm that goes inside the campus. Now that route make sense... but why is it available only in the evening???

Oh ya, when I finally reached my hall, I was told I had to pay extra $75 cause I was early by one day (note: check in officially starts tomorrow). WTF is wrong with these people? School starts next week and nobody is allowed to check in yet? Retarded... I infer the reason why I have to pay and not be granted an exception was because I didn't make prior arrangement (as the front desk person commented indirectly). But that's because the whole campus was closed from 22 Dec 07 onwards you fucktards! I DID call after Christmas and before the New Year, but nobody was around!!!

Nevermind... don't quarrel. Don't want to appear to be unreasonable...

No comments: