Saturday, January 5, 2008

Fuck I Hate Walking

Ok man, in America if you got no car you are screwed (but I think you know that already). You are transportationally castrated, like I am now. Walk, Walk, WALK, WALK, that is what I have been doing for the past 3 days. My leg hurts... I dunno if it's the cold, or I've been walking too much... but fuck it!!! NO MORE WALKING.

Finally, after a second day of shopping I got all essential items, including... Thermal Pants Underwear. Now guess what? It ain't that cold anymore... Grrr.... Also, managed to buy some foodstuff like instant noodles. I don't intend to walk again to get dinner tonight. In fact, I am not going shopping anymore. NO MORE WALKING.

USA is reputed to be the land of online shopping. From now on, I shall click and ship. NO MORE WALKING. (Note: I didn't order my essential items online as it would take too long to ship).

Remind me to make a list of all the cool electronic stuff I will buy online and ship to my address for a cheap price!

No comments: