Like you haven't figured that out by now!!!
I think my stay in America is too short. You see, the problem is that I can't take advantage of what it means to be "American". I'm like at the end of a horrible deal.
Next time I come here, it will be for a year or longer. Longer the better.
Things that I can't do in America because I'm leaving in 2mths time:
1) Buy a Lenovo X61T Tablet PC custom configured that is half the retail price compared to Singapore (currency exchange rates have been factored in).
2) Buy electronic stuff online, cause most of the warranty is only local (i.e. USA) and not international.
3) Attend conventions that I have personal interest in, which are kind of "seasonal" and "random" in nature, and you have to be here for at least a year to "catch it". Seeing my Wife is a great example of this deprivation that I must endure.
4) Changing accommodations and getting out of the fucking "Meal Plan". This also means eating Microwave Food. I think I've mentioned this probably a dozen times by now. Hell... even buying groceries online, like shipping myself 50 units of cup noodles is an enjoyment that I will not have!
And on an academic level, I can't benchmark myself to the Americans, cause the two CM mods I'm taking here have considerably overlap with NUS mods that I have taken. Even if I were to "measure up" to them, it will probably be because I sort of "cheated" by being exposed to the contents beforehand.
Damn It!!! Why is everything about this SEP fucking up!!! Tense correction, Why has everything about this SEP fucked up???
Man... this is a bad dream. I wanna go home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment