Man I'm screwed... My ICP-ES data is totally screwed!!! How am I going to do the lab report like this??? Arghh.... and it's due TOMORROW!!! See la WL... wait till last minute then do work... Fuck u LA!!!
Anyway, the RA (Resident Advisor/Assistant... ok I dunno what it stands for) came to bug WL and told WL about the nice line of activities upcoming this weekend. I guess WL must have "pon" too many Hall activities so that his absence is noted eh?
One thing I realized... Americans are like Singaporeans. They do the same boring shit stuff!!! No wonder WL doesn't fit in anywhere. Why is it that social entertainment (i.e. entertainment-for-the-masses) must always be one of the following:
1) Anything to do with Sports, be it just watching or actually playing it.
2) Museum, Art, Performances, etc...
Why? Can anyone explain why??? Why is that the world minus WL gets some orgasmic pleasure out of doing such stuff??? What's the fucking turn on of watching a ball roll on the grass and seeing a dozen plus crazy guys go after it???
LOL... this gives me an idea for my personal statement for grad school application. Why do I want to go to grad sch? Cause I dun wanna be around such fucked up people!!! And guess what... 99% of the world is filled with them!!!
I want to interact with people who have Chemistry printed all over their faces!!! Talk Chem!!! Eat Chem!!! Breath Chem!!! Feel Chem!!! Live Chem!!! I am CHEM!!! And seriously, this is one of WL criticism about NUS Chemistry Department. There is no "Chem Spirit". Only Martin Lear generates and Aura of Organic Chemistry around him... He dreams about Organic Molecules (the "mini-movies" of organic conformations), he thinks about Organic Molecules whenever he's free... I bet he even thinks about Organic Molecules when he's fucking his wife LOL...
We shouldn't have trips to the museum! We shouldn't watch football! We should have Journal discussions! We should have talks about Chemistry & Science! We should have discussions about trends in Chemistry and not about who will win the next Americunt Idol!!!
At the end of the day... I think I'm still a long way from being hardcore. Must learn from Martin Lear!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment