After being in America, I think it would be nice to visit UK for a change.
For the record, I now classify American Food vs British Food separately. Previously it was all just "Western Food". Now, I find the distinction. American Food = Burger & Bread Fetish. British Food, is probably the stuff that WL prefers...
Anyway, Britain has their own problems too. I tell you man, the whole country is made up of fucking gays. Ok, I am exaggerating. In America, I've read that they have quite a liberal policy on dealing with gays. I think it gets worse in UK. How do I know? Their fucking TV shows!!!
While some argue that Americans are liberal fuckers... I disagree. They have good restrictions on their TV programmes. I don't know if it's a rule or anything... but there are no gay scenes on American TV (those programs that I watch). The most homosexual thing I saw was two girls kissing each other on DS9, and that's fine. Girls kiss fine. Guys kiss... FUCK YOU GO TO HELL!!! Anyway... it was part of the plot. Something about how the Trill host changed from guy to girl, and so they who were partners in their previous host, have now changed bodies to both females.
But the Brits are pushing it. Especially their fucking TV. Why da fuck must they have gay shit in all their TV shows? Doctor Who... supposed to be a normal show for normal people, including the kiddies had a guy-guy kissing scene at the end of Season 1. YUCK!!! YUCK!!! And there was no point to it.
And now the Doctor Who spinoff, Torchwood has this fucking gay relationship between two of the main characters! HEY FUCK YOU THE SCRIPTWRITERS!!! I can tolerate the stupid mush between guys-and-girls, but keep your fucking gay scripts to yourself!!! Urghhh... I think I'm gonna stop watching that show.
Horrible Brits! Gay fuckers!!! Seriously, all shows with gay scripts or gay actions should be banned with a vengeance!
And that's one of the reasons why WL don't watch porn. I don't see how people can get "excited" by watching a naked girl... only to see another naked guy with a naked penis come fuck her. Urghh... disgusting...
Yes... I am very intolerant of gays. Who gives a fuck? WL is entitled to his own opinions...
Which reminds me, can I change my gender from M to A? You go figure what "A" is... not that hard. From a social perspective, I don't think I'm much of a male anyway... Hands up all who think WL fits in for the social requirements for a male (social hor... not biological). Don't think I see a lot of hands. And no you dickheads... that does not mean that WL want to be a girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment