As you know... WL condemns Mexican Food to hell from his ugly encounter with them during my first week here.
However, the Mexican food stall on campus has one redeeming quality. FISH. It has FISH. And you know what? It's cheaper than the fucking CHICKEN! And my mom was telling me maybe Fish is expensive in America... Ya right. This America! The world's only SUPERPOWER and you tell me we don't have fish??? Fucking UCLA Dining Halls. They should serve the bloody Third World nations in the Global South for their lack of fish.
So... I have made a hypothesis. When going for Mexican food... go for the cheapest type. If there's like 3 types of Fish Tacos... choose the cheapest. Why? Cause the more expensive ones seem to be loaded with all sorts of shit - Cabbage, Carrot, Tomatoes, etc...
The Fish Taco set I ordered had fish and cabbage. And one thing I learnt, WL needs a table to eat Mexican food properly. I'll explain later. So in the end... it's not that bad afterall. It's just that one need to find the right stall that has the least amount of contaminants, or rather most easy-to-remove contaminants.
Eating Fish Taco WL style.
1) Find a table.
2) Get some utensils (unless you have tissues around).
3) Unwrap the taco.
4) Remove the vegetables with a vengeance.
5) Rewrap the taco.
6) Eat. Enjoy. Fuck Vegetables!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment