Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Inorganic

Ok man. My TA said last mid-term Inorganic was hard??? OMG!!! It's equivalent to CM1101/1111 standard!!! If it's this is the standard on Friday, it will be no problem.

Sigh... realized I need to self-mug CM2111 when I get back. Oh well...

Anyway, I think prof figured out I've been skipping lectures. Cause I always ask stuff during lectures, and so I guess my absence would be noticeable. TA said he will win the Nobel Prize 20 years from now... Ok.

Anyway, he's a really weird guy. Socially queer, his grad students said. I wish I could grow up like him. Socially queer and successful! Maybe should get to know him better... WL's new idol! The socially awkward prof who doesn't like to bathe! Anyway... no more ponning Inorganic now that MO Theory & Symmetry are done. Besides, he's a funny person and he's a Chemist afterall. Must give some respect.

Speaking of which, I think things will be getting harder. Inorganic is move out from Year 1 work. CM3292 is moving onto Mass Spectrometry instrumentation which I have no background. And World Politics is now moving out from WL-ism to economics... which is not my area of expertise. Ok... I really need to work.

Seriously, somebody should just screw WL for not doing this work on SEP. Use a screwdriver. Nevermind if you don't get that reference...

No comments: