Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mid-Term Results Update...

Ok, let's see how we're doing so far.

Ethics & Public Policy

Completed 3 out of 5 take-home quizzes (comprises total 30%), and averaged out at 90% grade (that's A-). Wtf man... 20% Essay is due on Monday, and I haven't started. Oh fuck... Think I can get A- max for this module. Crap...

World Politics

Good so far. Got 98/100 for the 30% Mid-Term, that will be an A, maybe A+. The 25% Essay is due 2 weeks from now sigh... Hope can get A for this

Inorganic Chemistry

The 30% Mid-Term got 89/100, and I believe after regrading it should be at least 95/100. 89/100 should give A- maybe A, 95/100 will definitely give A. I think in the end, I will just submit regrading for the question that the TA marked wrongly and not make noise over the bonus question, even though I did got the right answer. On the whole, out of the 100+ class population only 8 pple got 90+ and 20 pple got 80-89. Fuck... I still think I shouldn't get zero for the bonus question... 100 marks sound nice leh!!!

CM3292

Ok, this class is slack in the sense that nobody (TA & Prof) seems hell bent on screwing your grades up. The 15% Mid-Term I got 105/120, which is A- minimum I think. Lab reports got 49/50 and 48/50 for the first 2 out of 6. I think lab reports contribute about 35%. Anyway, this class is damn messy, got fuckloads of assessment - Mid-Term, Finals, Lab-Reports, TA Assessment, etc... Ok... this one cannot lose to the Americans! All the students are Year 4s!!! Chiong ar!!!

No comments: