Stupid body! Why is everything about this world so dumb?
I drink water when I'm here, cause it's dry as the Saraha Desert, and my lips keep cracking all the time. How am I rewarded for my valiant effort in drinking water? Mind you WL has never drunk water before in his life (unless he's sick)...
Piss! Yes, Piss dude!!! The stupid fucking body decides to piss all the water away... So whatever I drink goes out from the dick! And I'm sick and tired of going to the fucking toilet every damn hour... I am pissed off!!! I'm not drinking water anymore!!!
Stupid body... You know that you are not very hydrated because the humidity here is low, and yet you insist of pissing out all that liquid... CAN'T YOU STORE THE FUCKING WATER RETARD??? Either store the damn water, or I won't drink anymore! Stop wasting my time n effort!!!
I always get fucked whenever I try to do something nice. Why???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment