Ok... in order to solve my money-problem, I will rely on past data.
Normally, in Singapore for my allowance the theoretical distribution is as follows: 76% Essentials, 9% Entertainment (i.e. Non-Essentials), 15% Savings. Of course for AY 2006-2007 we failed to meet the target. Achieved only 14.5% Savings rate which isn't that bad...
So if we apply the same formula here, but fuck care the savings, since I am on a fucking holiday!!! We have about 75% Essentials and 25% Non-Essentials. Unfortunately, this figure would be too high... as my essential cost is a fuckload...
So let's now assume a 75% Essential, 10% Non-Essential and 15% Savings model... which is also problematic, cause I would be hitting that figure very soon.
Arghhh... Damn it!!! Ok let's now assume savings rate is halved when on vacation, thus we derive out a 75% Essential, 18% Non-Essential and 7% Savings model. And this model... seems reasonable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment