Ok, I realized something. I'm Old here. Like an Uncle. Now, this is not because I complain and grumble like an uncle... but really the Americans I see here are seriously young. As in underaged.
Take my CM3292 class for example. All should be Year 4 students. Numerically, we should be of the same age. However, the bunch of girls in my class are like freaking young... One can mistake them as freshmen level.
Now, moving on to my Science Seminar class, most of the students are Year 1 and 2s, but I swear alot of them look like high school kids. There's this girl in the class who look like she's fucking 16 Years Old. I'm not kidding. And she's involved in some neuroscience research project... Was in the lift and overheard her talking about her research.
FUCK... I'm so outclassed and outgunned here. America has a bunch of underaged kids doing research, and I'm like an old fossil. Do you know how freaky it is to hear from an underaged girl when she talks about her research project??? FUCK! Hell!!! I can relate better age wise to the Graduate students not the Undergrads here!!! FUCK... this is bad.
You know what? FUCK SINGAPORE. There is all I can say. America has its problems. America has fuckload of flaws. America has fuckers like the Bank of Americunt and T-Mobile. America has no fish. But seriously... all of America's problem couldn't even begin to compare with Singapore.
FUCK YOU SINGAPORE FOR LEGALIZING SLAVERY!!!
FUCK YOU SINGAPORE FOR TAKING TWO YEARS OF MY LIFE!!!
FUCK YOU SINGAPORE I CURSE YOU TO COLLAPSE INTO NOTHINGNESS!!!
FUCK YOU SINGAPORE, YOUR DEMISE WILL COME ONE DAY AND IT IS SOON. AND I WILL MAKE SURE I SURVIVE TILL THAT DAY. FOR WHEN THAT DAY COME, WL WILL FINALLY HAVE HIS FINAL LAUGH!!! AND YOU WILL GET YOUR FUCKING RETRIBUTION!!!
FUCK SINGAPORE. I'm Old, Weak & Useless thanks to you!!! I should be a Graduate student doing TA & RA work... not worrying about admissions to Graduate school. Now I have to worry about underaged girls... how sad life has become.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment