Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Calm Before the Storm...

Let's take note of what we have upcoming. Now it's Week 8...

Week 9
Nothing significant

Week 10
Mon - Ethics & Public Policy Finals
Thu - CM3292 Literature Presentation, World Politics Essay Assignment

Exam Week
Mon - Inorganic Finals, CM3292 Literature Review Writeup
Tue - World Politics Finals, CM3292 Finals

Damn not much time left. This means that at most I can slack for this week, by Week 9 (next week) must starting moving liao...

Incidentally, CM3292 prof said he usually bring Pizza to the exam halls. LOL... This is going to be my first exam where I eat and do work... but hey it's not unreasonable.

The World Politics exam is from 11.30am - 2.30pm and the CM3292 exam is from 3.00pm - 6.00pm. The fucktard who designed this schedule really has no brains. It takes like 10-15min to walk from one venue to another on campus, and one probably has to go early just to be safe. So what I'm gonna starve???

I'm eating during exams!!! I don't fucking care!!! I'm bringing in FISH. And PRAWNS. NO CHICKEN!!!

No comments: