Many people equate SEP = Vacation. I once did. Now I don't. I realized one problem I have about this SEP thing: I've been listening too much to other people without processing it through my brain.
CRITICAL THINKING WL!!!
Yes, I am slack here, but I am not enjoying it.
Firstly, I have no Gaming Computer. A vacation means playing PC Games. A vacation means doing what I like to do in my leisure time. Without my computers back at home, I cannot enjoy myself!!! Not sightseeing or touring. Not shopping. Those are girly things!!! Plus, coupled with the fact that living in UCLA Halls has been an utter disappointment in every fuckimaginable aspect... you can understand why WL is having no fun here.
And more importantly, I do not like what I have become. Lazy. Inefficient. Unproductive. Aimless. I do not like to slack. Because it is wasting time. And we haven't got all the time in the fucking world dammit!!! But the problem is that there is no pressure! I NEED PRESSURE!!! SOMEONE GIVE ME PRESSURE!!!
Somehow it seems that I have evolved a seperate slacking entity while I am here. Fine.
IT WILL REMAIN HERE, CAUSE I GOT SERIOUS WORK TO DO WHEN I GET BACK!!!
But still, I don't like what I have become. Even though I think it is just temporary... a phenomenon brought on by the lack of external pressure.
What do I do? I have enough of this "relaxing" shit. I can't seem to work, not when everything here isn't counted!!! All objectives here have either failed or succeeded. Arghh!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment