Thursday, February 28, 2008

God of Inorganic...

OMG!!! I have sinned!!! WL repents!!!

I'm not kidding when I say that my Inorganic Prof is the God of Inorganic! Well, one of the many Gods in the world anyway... but a God of Inorganic!!!

He's:
1) At the moment, the 15th most highly-cited Chemist in the fucking world. He has ~130 cites per publication. In comparison, profs in NUS may take years to achieve 100+ citations in all their publications.
2) Developed MOF (some kind of macromolecular structure) that can store Hydrogen to make the Hydrogen-economy viable, with a slight catch. But it seems his work is one of the leading solutions in the world.
3) Developed {I forgot the acroynm}, which is another macromolecular structure that can absorb CO2. This could potentially solve the Global Warming problem.

Oh fuck!!! And I've ponned so many lectures!!!

WL repents!!! Forgive WL!!! Please???

No comments: