Sunday, February 3, 2008

What I Will Do When I Get Back

Ok... from the looks of it, I'll be leaving the UCLA Fucker-Halls around end Mar 2008, which btw I am looking forward too, after all the NOT-value-for-money I am getting here...

Barring divine intervention (like I win $1,000,000), I will not have enough money to go see my wife. So... I think I'll be back by end Mar 2008. School at NUS last for another month, and I should start work in mid Apr 2008. That gives me about 1-2 weeks "break", but seriously, after all this time do I deserve a break? No...

Ok the "break" won't be much in a leisure sense, but to regain some sanity and to restore the last image saved.

So... when I get home.
1) I will not eat Chicken for a week minimum. I will gladly throw away all the Chicken I see. Die you fucking Chicken scum!!!
2) I will go eat Curry, Fish and Prawns. Fuck the UCLA Fucker-Halls for not offering them, even though they seem to offer every fucking thing else under the goddamn sun.
3) I will lock myself in my room and get my personal space. Finally! No... do not come visit WL (like anyone will)... I will chase you out!!! I think I will definitely lock myself in the room for the first 24-hrs when I get back...

No comments: