Woots! The first package of the week.
My Oral-B toothbrush head replacements came earlier than expected. A great steal too for the price of 12 pieces for US$20 (S$28). For this price I can only get 4 pieces in Singapore or in America (normal retail). Woots!!! That's like a 66% discount off the normal retail price!!!
But... they do look a bit old. Some dust here and there on the packaging. But... the packaging is sealed, so I guess it's ok. Old stock... nevermind, it's just plastic stuff!
Alright... Don't you just love moving your mouse and not your legs? Packages to expect soon:
1) Vantec MX Enclosure - Ordered shipped. ETA Thursday.
2) WD 500GB HDD - Order shipped. ETA Friday.
3) 50-Pcs Sony DVD+R - Ordered today. ETA Thursday.
4) 10-Pcs Prepaid Cardbox - ETA Unknown (but then I don't need it anymore).
5) My PayPal Token - Dunno when, I think order still processing.
6) Duffel Bag - Dunno when, I think order still processing.
7) Stargate Keychain - Dunno when. Come to think of it that bloody company never emailed me they shipped my order! Stupid Canadians!!! They better not con me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment