Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mid-Term Results!

Yeah... my CM3292 Mid-Term that results are out! Managed to get 105/120 marks (i.e. 87.5%)!

Now, I dunno whether the prof uses absolute or relative grading in the class... and not too sure what the cut-off for the A grade is. Hopefully, it's not 90% like most other classes. Anyway, the class results is 71+/-13. Now, come to think of it, I'm not too sure if that was absolute marks or percentages. And furthermore, I'm not too sure if the +/-13 refers to the standard deviation of a Gaussian Distribution.

But... overall I think it went quite well considering WL didn't study much. In fact, the question where I lost the most marks (which was responsible for 3/4 of my marks lost), came from the section that I didn't study properly. Hahaha!!!

Anyway, the mid-terms contribute about a measly 15% to my final grade only...

No comments: