Sunday, February 3, 2008

Life is Fucked Up...

Ok another complaint on the food here again... But let WL explain why he is incessantly whining about the food.

The only thing worse than a problem (like sucky American food), is to be unable to solve the problem (like sucky food in my Meal Plan). Sure... you say to WL, why not just don't eat in Halls? Problem is I paid for it already, and financially it makes more sense to eat on a Meal Plan.

What I failed to anticipate was the impact that is has on one's mental well-being, and the fucking Chicken problem only became apparent after a few weeks here. If somebody had told me earlier... Note to Self: Be sure to balance financial and mental needs next time.

Oh ya, one reason that I chose Meal Plan (bad choice), cause everyone said UCLA Hall food was good. Serious. Hell, even the Year 4s on campus tell me that. I tell you what. FUCK U!!! Note to Self: Never listen to people about how good the food is. It's like listening to people about what TV shows are good to watch. What the hell do people know about the kind of food WL likes to eat? They don't even have a PhD in WL-Foodism, and even with that kind of qualifications, one's prediction and understanding is incomplete.

Once again recap of critical resources that should override financial concerns - Accommodation & Food. If you just spent a few seconds making a decision (like I did), you will find yourself in HELL!!! Fuck you WL!!! Idiot WL!!! Stupid WL!!!

Seriously, the only reason why I am suffering like fuck here is LACK OF PLANNING!

DO NOT GO OVERSEAS AGAIN WL, UNLESS YOU PREPARE A 20-PAGE REPORT OF HOW YOU PLAN TO LIVE YOUR LIFE THERE, JUSTIFYING THE VARIOUS DECISIONS AND COMPARING AND CONTRASTING THE VARIOUS OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO YOU!!!

Look, this is different from condemning that all of America's Accommodation & Food sucks. There is probably some hope. Problem is... I am powerless to solve the fucking problem. And so, as long as I am here, I will whine every fucking day, because it makes me feel better. Why... would you rather I blow up the campus?

No comments: