Monday, February 18, 2008

Plastic Bags & Soap

Long overdue post... Now that I have time to talk about it.

Seriously, I thought Americans used quality stuff. I'm wrong.

Take for instance. Their plastic bags. When I first used them here, I had a feeling they were a bit too thin. When I received my clothes from Singapore (inside Singapore plastic bags), I was able to make a comparison. WTF man!!! The American plastic bags are thin like fuck!!! No wonder half of them are spoilt and have holes in them!!! I wonder if their condoms are of equally lousy-and-thin quality here... Sigh... Maybe that's why they have a fucking problem (literally speaking) here... Does thin plastic bags translate into thin condoms? I wonder...

And then... the fucking soap. WTF man... it disappear like nobody business. Just a few days ago I changed to a new soap with was this big. And now it has shrunk to this size. Hard to visualize eh? Anyway, the damn soap seems to last only a bloody week!!! I must change soap every week, or rather my soap disappears into nothing within a week!!!

Argh....!

No comments: