Ok,
There's two problems with the food here, specifically for my stay:
1) Lack of Compatible Food, i.e. No Fish, No Prawns. Of course, this is a resolvable problem... and it's because I fucked up my choosing a "Meal Plan". Fuck you WL!!!
2) Lack of Curry. I do not know if this specific to UCLA Fucker-Halls or to all of America in general, but the only curry I've seen is the Jap-type curry. You know... the shitty type. Therefore, WL have concluded that it is probably necessary to either find the fucking curry or import the fucking curry... and most likely cook it yourself, if you are planning a long-term stay in America. The most cost efficient way is to cook it. Thus in theory, you can combine an edible microwave meal with curry. Maybe one should just cook 10kg of curry at one shot and freeze it for long-term storage...
And cooking... well it can't be that hard to make curry right? It's chemistry!!! The only challenge is probably quantifying how one's normally cooks curry to a proper protocol. It's fucking irritating in cooking whenever they use approximate terms, which I think most people do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment