I hate SEP!!!
Oh... but you know that already... The idea of SEP is fundamentally flawed. It is useless from its conception!!!
What have I gained here? NOTHING!!!
What have I done here? NOTHING!!!
What are my living conditions like? A 3rd world country!!!
I have wasted 3 months of my time... WASTED TIME!!!
WASTING TIME IS A CAPITAL OFFENSE!!! IT IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH!!! DEATH!!!!
I can't stand it anymore!!! ARGHHHH!!! WL wants his privacy!!! I WANT MY RIGHT TO MYSELF BACK!!! I want the World to just FUCK OFF, FUCK OFF for one second!!! BUT NO... can't give WL some personal space can he? FUCK U!!!
This is unprecedented in WL history! This is torture! WL never had his Private/Sovereign rights violated so anally before!!! This is rape!!! WL's privacy is being rapped everyday I stay here!!! FUCK!!! I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE!!!
There has been 4 shooting events this month in America, and we at home wonder what's wrong with this country? What's wrong??? What's wrong is that there has not been a million shooting incidents given the fucked up living conditions here!!!
What's one more incident? Anyone can loan WL with a gun? No, I prefer bombs... more destructive power.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment