Monday, February 18, 2008

Wah... $$$ Woes

Just lost US$200... Sob... But I think it will be worth it in the long run.

Anyway, been through my accounts, and fuck I hate this money-sucking place.

Let's see:
1) I have a recorded US$270 expenses for "Settling Down" items like winter underwear, the fucking blanket (that cost US$141 remember...?) which was a fucking ripoff, my lab wear and other misc shit.
2) I have a recorded US$60 for HP bills. WTF. I dunno how they're charging HP bills... I think I'm even being charged for toll free numbers! FUCK T-MOBILE!!! Anyway, been using Skype for all my calls ever since that Fiasco... and interestingly I have only used US$8 of Skype talk time when it seems that I talk so much on it. Once again, FUCK T-MOBILE.
3) I have a recorded US$90 for toiletries. WTF... One should consider bathing every alternate day to cut down on toiletries cost.
4) I have a recorded US$71 for computer accessories. Now, this is a necessary expense.
5) And finally a U$73 for misc items and souvenirs like my keychain, toothbrush refill mass order, duffel bag and the fucking Americunt check!

Wah... Fuck la! US$564!!! All for a bunch of useless items (save the computer accessories).

No comments: