Friday, February 29, 2008

Went to Heaven Today...

Was at heaven for about 30min today... it was filled with covalent extended structures.

God of Inorganic can be qwerky at times. From his grad students I hear that he's been described as "socially inadept" and he has a bad temper (i.e. yells at his students). Come to think of it, do all good profs have such "attitude problems"?

At times the God of Inorganic can be a bit immature in his behavior too... LOL. He's definitely going to win the Nobel Prize. Some anecdotes for today:

God of Inorganic: "Am I being mean to you all?" (he was referring to the course contents)

God of Inorganic: "I shall not answer anymore of your questions"
Student raises his hand
God of Inorganic: "Yes, you have a question?"

Many students didn't understand the lecture cause of our inability to visualize in 3D. So God of Inorganic invited us to his office, where he keeps all his 3D Models.

In the office God of Inorganic hands out a few 3D Models to the student present.
God of Inorganic: "You can all have a look at it [the 3D models] outside. Bye Bye!"

Towards the end of God of Inorganic office hours (i.e. consultation).
God of Inorganic: "Ok, I have to go to the gym. You're eating into my schedule."

No comments: