Fuck! I was looking in the wrong place...
The grad sch materials are in the Career Center not in the Library!!! ARGHH!!!! FUCK!!! It's Week 8 already.... SIGH... Nevermind there is still time to go through the material.
You see unlike Singapore, Grad Sch in US is seen to be a real career options unlike the shitty careers that the NUS Career Center supports. LOL... In fact I noticed that American education seems obsessed about going to Post-Bachelor/Honors Education, e.g:
Medical School
Pharmacy School
Dental School
Graduate School
Law School
Business School
Not criticizing their system actually... in fact I support it. It's better than the stupid Singapore systems that accept 18-Year old KIDDIES into Dental/Medical/Pharmacy/Law School... Seriously what kind of analysis can you make on KIDDIES???
This always happens... Why didn't someone told me to make a trip to the Career Center earlier? Fuck! Fuck!!! FUCK!!! But anyway, the Career Center people are morons... hey wad u expect, they're not profs! Seems that the only way to obtain real information is through Books or Profs... and since I don't know any US profs... it's going to be hard for the latter option.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment