Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine Day

Wah... WL forgot to talk about Valentine Day.

Unlike in Singapore, in America Valentine Day is about SEX!!! Really la... I saw posters of Valentine Day = Safe Sex. Then got rose condom making stuff... and some condom banana race (rolleyes). Seriously, I don't wanna know what went on there, and luckily I only saw the advert after Valentine Day. But still, rose condom making sounds interesting! Should learn how to make a rose condom then can give to Nice Girl. Erm ok... maybe not, it'll send the wrong message. I shall give rose condoms to the girls WL dun like then! Then they will be mentally tortured for the next few days... Hahahaha!!!

But anyway... I dunno what the big fuss is about. Like suddenly on 14 Feb every year, everyone start thinking with their balls and not their brains. Mass stupidity man...

Why is it that couples can only show their love on 14 Feb every year and not on other days? Why must you give your gf roses and presents on 14 Feb and not on another date? Why must you remember this "special" day when it technically means nothing to both of you? Why are you girls pissed if your bf doesn't do something special for you on that day?

Of course, you stupid people don't stop to think. It's like Christmas! Christmas = Celebration. Valentine = Gf/Bf. The whole world do it, and so I do lor... Never use your brain to ask why. Well WL asked why, and WL has no answer. Therefore WL doesn't celebrate it!

Actually, if I were a girl I would be pissed at my bf if he did something nice to me on Valentine Day. Cause the question to ask is - Why are especially nice to me on 14 Feb and not other days? And more importantly, why you got no spine and no balls and must follow everyone else and monkey-see-monkey-do?

So... if WL ever get together with Nice Girl, he gives present and whatever shit stuff as and when he likes it. No "society-dictated" special occasions. Of course, that's in theory la... at the end still must give on 14 Feb. Why? Later all her friends got something, she dun have... then she cry how? See la... fuck you all la! People ruin relationship... which incidentally is my next topic...

No comments: