FUCK COMMUNAL LIVING
Here I define "Communal Living" as sharing any facilities that is necessary for one's domestic life with other people besides your family.
SOME FUCKING ASSHOLE STOLE MY WASHING SLOT!!! BLOODY AMERICANS!!!
That aside... Why do I hate communal living? Cause it's... Inefficient & Slow.
I realized that my "boot up" time has increased by 100%!!! That's terrible. Normally, it takes me 30min to Bathe + Eat Breakfast and whoosh... I'm outta the house. But here... thanks to communal living it takes me one fucking hour!!! ONE FUCKING HOUR!!!
Why? Cause of shit like this:
1) Must carry cup + toothbrush + stuff to the toilet. With proper accommodations, I can leave this stuff in the toilet.
2) Must pack new set of clothes + towel and bring soap/shampoo to the toilet. With proper accommodations, I just need to bring a towel.
3) Forgot to pack certain items to the clothes, Forget to bring towel, Forget to bring soap/shampoo... means more walking back-and-forth from room to toilet. With proper accommodations, this will not happen cause everything is in the toilet!
4) And everytime I forget something... I must open the closet. Problem is, my closet is locked by a combination lock. Why? Cause all my important stuff are in there. Why did I leave my important stuff in there? CAUSE ONLY THE CLOSET HAS A FUCKING SLOT FOR A FUCKING PADLOCK!!! None of the facilities here have lock-and-key. FUCKING PATHETIC!!! HELLO, I'M NOT LIVING ALONE... WHY IS PERSONAL SECURITY ABSENT HERE??? With proper accommodations, I won't need to be a security freak and lock everything cause I live alone.
5) Toilet is fucking cram. Can't use towel to wipe yourself without hitting the walls (and dirtying your towel). Thus, drying myself is fucking slow. With proper accommodations, the toilet will be bigger. Or if not, I can just walk around the room... cause I'm alone.
6) I have to wear clothes before exiting the toilet. Again, the fucking cram situations mean I take a fucking long time to wear my clothes. With proper accommodations, I just come out of the toilet, cause there is nobody else in the house!
7) Going into toilet and into the room, means must use the fucking key and enter my personal PIN number. It's fucking tedious and such a hassle! With proper accommodations, there is no such shit!!!
I hate Dorms. Fuck Dorms. Fuck Communal Living. I want a Studio Apartment!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment