Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Next Time...

Ok man... I gotta keep record of what I'll do next time so that I'll be prepared. Instead of wasting time and opportunity like this fucking trip...

Next time:
1) Order groceries online, and have the satisfaction of shipping at least 3mths worth of supplies to one's doorstep. Only effort is moving one's finger.
2) Eat Microwave Food. All the fucking brands/types.
3) Buy Cheap Tablet PC (if it is a long-term stay).
4) Order 100pcs of BD-R discs... I hope by then BD-R format will gain some steam now that the High Def wars is officially over.

What else? Can't think of anything else...

Man!!! America is such a fucking boring place!!!

Wonder what's the bloody gratification that people get when going on tours. I don't see the point of leaving one's country unless it's for work/career-related purposes. Don't they find touring just a fucking waste of time? I do... You go round to various places, see the sights & scenery (yawn), spend money excessively, walk a lot, come back exhausted & tired... Achieved nothing, drained your finances and then get frustrated.

People are weird... And WL for you, that means no more "leisure" trips overseas!

No comments: