Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WL is Packing to Leave...

Done some preliminary packing... more like throwing away the hardcopy notes from my UCLA module. Since I bought so many stuff, doubt that I can bring back everything. Creating a list of expendable items now:

1) Some socks... I brought too many here. Don't think socks cost that much.
2) Some underwear... Underwear is cheap in Singapore.
3) Towels... again towels are cheap. But... I am brining back the US$5.99 towel that I bought. It's amazing man! You can use it for 2 weeks and it doesn't smell! My Singapore towel start smelling after 2-3 days of use!!!
4) Pajamas... No need for those back home.
5) Short pants... Cheap stuff.
6) Hangars... Cheap stuff.
7) Toothpaste, Facial Cream, etc... I'll try to bring back some American brands since I paid so much for those. And bringing back one bar of the amazing vanishing American soap to show my mother. I tell you, soaps in America literally dissolve in water!!!
8) Slippers... I found out that this brand of slippers is not very comfortable for long distance walking.
9) Pillow... The one I bought here. It's oversized and uncomfortable. I'm not leaving my own pillow behind though!!!
10) Bedsheets. Useless shit...

Oh ya, my P1610 shipped today. I better see it tomorrow.

No comments: